Welcome to the “New Immigrant Challenge”
Where Hebrew Lessons come alive!
- 409 viewsAug 21, 2012
- 235 viewsAug 10, 2012
- 209 viewsJul 16, 2012
- 205 viewsJul 16, 2012
- 165 viewsJul 3, 2012
- 277 viewsJun 25, 2012
- 610 viewsMay 18, 2012
- 460 viewsMay 13, 2012
- 313 viewsMay 13, 2012
- 156 viewsMay 17, 2012
Street Hebrew Lesson Challenge - How To Get Your Hair Cut
- nice that all people are so nice:) even those that doesn't speak EnglishMar 22, 2013
- i like your videos very much! very nice, because no other lessons shows you the reality in Israel!Mar 22, 2013
- Hi Kenny, I think you're doing a great job! I'm learning Hebrew as well and your channel is great. Are you and your family jews from Scotland and England or just going to Israel to learn the language?Dec 26, 2012
- Oh lordy... I'm going to be so lost over there O.oJun 10, 2012
- Looks fun but frustrating - though immersion is the best way.Jun 8, 2012
New Immigrant Family Challenges will be posted here,
The filming is already underway and the first shows are posted in this section on the website and new reality shows will be added as produced. The focus of the reality show is to give insight to what it is like moving to a new country and the challenges you face when you are learning a new language. Learning Hebrew is no easy task and with the diversity of the Russell family you will see the Scottish, English and Welsh take on the learning process.
The Hebrew Lesson Challenge is primarily designed as entertainment of the new immigrant family life but will also be of help in learning Hebrew. We will do our best to present key tips and pronunciation of the words we use because it involves the interaction of local Israelis you will get to hear how locals communicate with new immigrants and the fun and interaction will be very entertaining for all.
In producing the Reality Hebrew Challenges we will take lessons from the shows and develop learning tools from those seeking to learn Hebrew. Our focus in the filming to to identify what new immigrants face each day as they learn and how to use every opportunity as a learning experience. You would be surprised just how many learning opportunities are missed and the wealth in the support of local people who will go out of there way in helping new immigrants. This shows a side of Israeli culture not often seen. In producing learning tools for or day to day experiences we will be produced guidelines from actual Hebrew instructors so it will be a great tool in learning the Hebrew language and will be developed over the duration of the filming.